Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOW TO LEARN FROM CLEAN WORKER

Before talking about clean worker or servant. We should know about this 👇👇👇.

Q.1 Who is clean worker?
Q.2 What are the important of clean worker?
Q.3 Where clean worker live?
Q.4 How they live their life?
Q.5 Why they do this work?


This pictures is Click on my College.

1. 👉 The people who clean the area where you approach to clean and get them paid by his work. The ordinary people who clean the city, state and major point your ▶️ own home.

2. 👉 They makes your home, house and office clean. If you are only the person who live alone and work outside from home. And if your wife and children also with you, children still 5 to 6 at age.You both husband and wife are employees in some company. you used to approach a clean worker or you can say servant.

3. 👉 As you saw them in JJ colony "Juggi Jhopdi". They live because they can't afford townhouse rent expenses.

4. 👉 They are the middle of poor and middle class people. They have not much money to give their children luxury or better life.

5. 👉 They do because they have no other option to live better life like a middle house family can do. Even they have not much knowledge because lack of education and poverty you ever seen in Every Country.

What I feels When I am see them 👇👇.

I am Shahjad . I expressed my feeling towards those clean worker or servant, who clean our environment office room, corridor, house surface, Street, Road, States, City and country.

I saw many of time the person who get approach to them for doing work. Sometimes they used hate word for them. Like disappointed word, if he/she needs. They used to call them 😔  Hey you come here ("Ae re idhar aa"). It's very rudely word used. Give them respect 🙏  and courage them. 

I telling you my real story, I am doing work in NGO (surya sansthan) as a volunteer🙋‍♂️. A family who lived there, Since 2013. I joined 2018, they also worked as a servant. But we never released them. We always treat them humble 😌.  I have never rudely talk to them. I always said to him "Bhaiya ye Lana, bhaiya vo lana". Because I know "Time will change", may be my rudely word make my personality damaged (as I believe in spirituality "kanha"). 

You know one thing. 
✔ Most of case some people approach them to work and also avoid them. 
✔ You can see everywhere, the worker sit alone, Eat alone.
✔  they work for their family 👪. You should helped them.

Important ⚠️
➡️ If you 📢 hire them, Give them only ₹50-₹100 extra.
➡️ If you call them, make you word polite (Don't think your personality go down, Your personality will be up scale in their eyes) 

First of all, You should respect them, loves and most important 👇👇

You should be thankful 🙏. 
You should be appreciative. 

"Make someone smile,
But don't you forget,
You are someone too"

Love ❤  & Respect 🙏 
Shahjad



Post a Comment

0 Comments