Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A women sell pens on footpath.

 I wake up in the morning, early morning 🌄 and start doing daily work like fresh 😎 and take bucket of water from the tap and fulfill all big bucket (drum) 🪣 with water 💧.

I leave my room at 9:00 a.m. and gone through main road to take auto rickshaw 🛺 or E-rickshaw.

I got it one like he is already waited for me there.

I sit up in the E rickshaw 🛺 and driver drives it and reach me up to Sector 37 Noida my daily stop to go through the college.

I got one bus which is fully empty, I saw 👀 another bus which is stand ahead the same bus where I seated 💺. I went to another bus and take a 💺 for the "Pari Chowk". When was reached Galgotia University.

Suddenly I saw a woman with two child they were stay at between Galgotia or innovative college Footpath. The woman has some pens, which is cost around 💸 10 rupees but her child 🧒 also do the same work to selling which can help to buy food 🥙 and survive their daily life. I proud to that woman who not bagged, but she worded whatever it's little or big.

I thought she does not regret to their life she teaches her child to do hard work at the age you are right now, she can't give luxury life to her child but she started teach them to do hard work from starting you never regret what life you got. During this she also teach them marketing.

She's know what she does, she also knows the people will never give huge amount but she doing something smart work it will never appeared like she bagging.

I can't request to you, but I can say just buy only one pen from them 2 x in a month. If 100 peoples buy pens from them in a month.

*Important 👇👇👇

Calculations will be 2times buy a person and multiple 100 people = 200 pens she got sells. 1 pen cost ₹10 × 200pens = ₹2000/- a months she will got.

You also know you waste more than ₹20 in a week. If you give the poor person and he she got some food by this. How amazing they become.

What's she does. Smart work 👏 and do business and teach to child life season.

No business is regret full,

Until you do stop by yourself

Love ❤ & Respect 🙏

Shahjad khan

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments